Monday 19 September 2016

The Barbell Life Podcast: Making Drastic Changes & Your Dreams a Reality with Alex Maclin

Recently, while on a train-cation to North Carolina, I got the chance to be a guest on our friend, Travis Mash’s podcast, The Barbell Life (thanks Travis!). 

Last week, Travis released the episode and I’m really excited for you to give it a listen.

You’ll get to know a little more of my story, how I completely left my path as an engineer to pursue my passion for Olympic Weightlifting and fitness, how I got caught up with the Shrugged crew and some of my philosophies on training, life and work. 

We’ll also talk about:

  • How to be a better coach 
  • Why I hate the word “hope”
  • Making things happen for yourself
  • The power of CARING
  • Taking calculated risks to pursue your passions
  • Why making mistakes in life, work and training is a good thing

and a lot more. 

It’s just under an hour. So take some time, give it a listen and let me know what you think. 

Enjoy

Alex

For More:

The post The Barbell Life Podcast: Making Drastic Changes & Your Dreams a Reality with Alex Maclin appeared first on Barbell Shrugged.

No comments:

Post a Comment